Published Work and Writing Achievements:
* 2019: commissioned to write a critique for a 2020 Cypriot book on
- 2019 : Longlisted for FISH prize.
- 2018: Shorltisted for the Fresher Anthology by University of Bournemouth for novel opening selected by UK’s literary agent of 2018, Madeleine Milburn
- 2018: short story, Serpentine Placenta, published in Cyprus’ first fantasy anthology
- 2018: poem, Coffee Blood, published in European University’s Literary Journal, Cadences
- 2013 – 2016 ‘The Mother Magazine’ regular column, showcasing her Raw Food Mythology recipes to subscribers in 40 countries.
- 2012 – 2015 monthly column in the online Greek magazine ‘Prosopiki Evexia’, providing seasonal raw recipes every month.
* 2013 – SOAR ON RAW! published. A recipe book that entwines over
100 deities from World Mythology with vibrat vegetarian ingredients.
This concept may well be a publishing first for the cookbook world.
1988: Distinction for Young Writer of the Year Short Story Comp by
The Sydney Morning Herald, Australia